Tyros2.net Store

Links

View Thread

Print Thread
Software Arranger
t2user
#1 Print Post
Posted on 20-08-2012 12:33

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/!autolink_bbcode_include.php on line 20

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/!autolink_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/!autolink_bbcode_include.php on line 22

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 20

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/img_bbcode_include.php on line 20
Hi folks!

Anyone interested in a PC software mimicking an arranger keyboard?

I'm working on this topic for over two years now and it's probably time to find serious alpha testers with advanced PC knowledge and basic understanding of VST technology.

Don't misunderstand - it's not about a Tyros 4 successor in software - that's for many reasons a dream hard to realize...

Anyone curious? Wink
Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 20

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/img_bbcode_include.php on line 20

Best regards Wink t2user

t2user
#2 Print Post
Posted on 18-10-2012 22:52

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/!autolink_bbcode_include.php on line 20

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/!autolink_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Deprecated: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/tyros2.net/public_html/includes/bbcodes/!autolink_bbcode_include.php on line 22

Many views, no responses? Frown

Things work out - I'm about including internal sound generation (!) - this will make getting started with the program much easier.

No alpha testers? Pfft

Best regards Wink t2user

Ed KKarisch
#3 Print Post
Posted on 23-04-2013 20:15

How is your software development going? Have you found some advanced people who would be able to help you yet? I am not too advanced in the software end so I would not be a good choice for that.

t2user
#4 Print Post
Posted on 15-11-2013 12:59

I've lost a bit track with this...

It turned out that the sound management I considered is a bit difficult to manage and I have still no simple to use gui to handle that.

Starting 2013 I've added a media player that works mostly alike for audio and midi / karaoke and has auto fade in/out or crossfade options. It can also fire media clips in parallel.

I've also started adding (master) efx but the libs I'm using do only provide basic things and VST support with the lib is not up to date and some dead end.

In mid 2013 the project got completely stuck after I've struggled with some internal tech details. So all still exist as is. Maybe I'll restart soon as some things the new T5 offers are ideas on my list too - like ensemble simulation. But that's maybe another challenge hard to master...

To finish with, it does not look like this work will be finished soon... Frown
Edited by t2user on 15-11-2013 13:04

Best regards Wink t2user

Ed KKarisch
#5 Print Post
Posted on 18-11-2013 19:45

It is a very challenging task to develope this kind of project using a one or two person team. Even a team of say 10 people would take some time to do it. I do wish you a lot of success and satisfaction on being able to accomplish it. What you are doing is well beyond my capabilities and probably beyond most other's capabilities as well.

t2user
#6 Print Post
Posted on 22-11-2013 19:01

I agree - probably it's too much what I go for... Wink

On the other hand teams with too many persons can get inefficient too - lots of exchange and endless discussion can kill ideas too. I admit I also do not want to lose control over what I'm doing. That's probably one reason why I'm doing it at all. I can add and change what I like and do not need to beg and wait for that with products I can buy.

On the other hand you may underestimate a fresh uninvolved view from a non develloper... I invite you to send me a PM. We can share email and skype contacts if you like.

Wasn't it you who "designed" your own keyboard dream? Maybe we can do it together... technial stuff is just one thing needed for such a project. User experience and musical satisfaction are as important.
Edited by t2user on 22-11-2013 19:05

Best regards Wink t2user

Henry121
#7 Print Post
Posted on 24-06-2016 19:31

emulation software of roland bk7m it would help bk7m owners

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.05 seconds
9,929,168 unique visits